Personal and Non-Personal Information
Non-personal information is information that cannot identify you. If you visit this website to read information, such as information about one of our services, we may collect certain non-personal information about you from your computer’s web browser. Because non-personal information cannot identify you or be tied to you in any way, there are no restrictions on the ways that we can use or share non-personal information. What is personal information and how is it collected? Personal information is information that identifies you as an individual, such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, and fax number. We may collect personal information from you in a variety of ways:
- When you send us an application or other form
- When you conduct a transaction with us, our partners, or others
- In some places on this website, you have the opportunity to send us personal information about yourself, to elect to receive particular information, to access to one of our products or services, or to participate in an activity.
DigitalAnalyst.Org uses the personal information we collect to provide you with access to this web site, respond to your requests, and to provide ongoing support, and improve our service and offerings.
Finally, we may use your personal information to protect our rights or property, or to protect someone’s health, safety or welfare, and to comply with a law or regulation, court order, or other legal processes.
Does DigitalAnalyst.Org share personal information with others?
We will not share your personal information collected from this web site. In the ordinary course of business, we may share some personal information with companies that we hire to perform services or functions on our behalf with your permission.
We will not sell, exchange or publish your personal information
DigitalAnalyst.Org is committed to protecting your data:
- Complies with data protection law and follows industry best practices
- Protects the rights of staff, customers, affiliates, and partners
- Is open about how it stores and processes individuals’ data
- Protects itself from the risks of a data breach