Become a Product Manager
Apply product management skillset to both startup or enterprise organizations. Gain real-world experience and learn product management through hands-on learning and projects.
This is a live virtual training course taught by Product Managers who have worked for companies such as Apple, Google, Salesforce, etc. Gain In-demand Product Management skills and kickstart your career with our live learning format.
Live Virtual Learning. Interact live with the mentor, coaching, and hands-on learning from your home.
Note: This is not a self-taught watch videos course. This course is taught live via video meetings, hands-on exercises, and projects.
Job training and placement program model
We will provide Product Management training & coaching at no cost to you.
Upon completion of the 4-week training, we will coach you, help you with the resume, LinkedIn strategies, listing experience strategies and help you get a job with one of our clients or potential clients looking for Product Managers. Product Management in in-demand and we can help you get in the growing tech industry.
If we are able to do so, we will collect 20% of your salary for the 1st year. After 1st year, if you are no longer interested in working with our clients, you are most welcome to continue your Product Management career without us. This is a win-win model for both parties. Schedule a free meeting to learn more about the program.
Alex Bryant, CEO
Alex Bryant is the co-founder of Centricsky.com a digital innovation company headquartered in San Francisco, California. For the last 8 years, Alex has worked & provided consulting for companies such as Google, Microsoft & Salesforce before starting Centric Sky. The company has trained over 500+ students to become successful Product Managers.
Product Management Certification provided upon completion
Product Management Training & Career Path
Interested in becoming a successful Product Manager and climb the corporate ladder? We can help you!
- Live Virtual Training. No Recorded Videos To Watch. 80% Hands On. 20% Theory.
- Product demos, templates, and the latest tools used by the top Product Managers.
- Mentorship & Coaching.
- Learn Product Management from Mentors who have worked for companies such as Google, Apple, Salesforce, Panasonic, etc.
- Learn Agile Methodologies Including Scrum & Kanban.
- LinkedIn Strategies.
- Job placement help and building experience.
- LinkedIn recommendations.
- Live Training Modules are listed below. Learn from a technology consulting company that practices product Management every day.
- Product vision & market demand
- Understanding your customers and target audience
- Competition Analysis
- User personas
- Marketing Strategy
- Product Requirements Document (PRD).
- Product Lifecycle
- Startup Stages
- Agile Methodology
- Defining Success criteria and Metrics
- User Stories, Use Cases, and diagrams.
- Creating Roadmaps and timelines
- Product User Interface & User Experience (UI/UX)
- Interviewing and hiring the right resources for your product
- Working and managing the teams.
- The latest tools, technology and trends.
- Implementing Analytics and understanding data.
- Building your product, best practices and leveraging data to bring a product that will in demand upon launch
- Bringing your product to the market.
- Learn how to use #1 popular Product Management software used by small to large fortune companies.
- Create agile project templates, tasks, manage and assign tasks to your team members and update your product backlog.
- Team collaboration and communication tools
- Product Reporting, dashboards and charts.
- Using estimations
- Product releases
- Product launch & growth
- Business Intelligence
- Product Roadmap
- Marketing Automation
- Learn how to leverage automation, and other tools to grow your business or product
- Focus studies & customer surveys
- Job search strategies, product portfolio, and interview preparation
- Internship provided upon completion
- Job placement help
- Building & launching your product.
- Funding strategies: Investors, crowdfunding, grants, partnerships, friends, networking, etc.
- Market trends, data, and product growth.
- Managing leads with Salesforce or other marketing software.
- Product Pricing & Strategy